Thursday, May 21, 2009

An update which isn't really

Fabulous Clarion classmate E.J. arrived yesterday, and fabulous Clarion classmate Keffy will arrive Very Early tomorrow, and then, lo, we well make our pilgrimage to the strange and wondrous place called "Wisconsin." We will then attend WisCon, the feminist science fiction convention, where our fabulous Clarion instructor, Geoff Ryman, will be one of the Guests of Honor. Old friends will be seen, new friends will be met, and it will be wonderful.

So I may not be blogging over the weekend. But I will miss you all, very much. Be good while I'm gone.

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun!

    And greetings to everyone. I wish my existence were less mundane, i.e. I wish I could intersect with brilliant minds at conventions instead of making lists for our stuff (buyers/ Craigslist/ donate/ trash) before the move, which, like Keffy, is LOOMING.

    Nice use of "lo"!