Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wherein I finally let you in on a secret

Some of you may remember when I wrote this post. I had just finished writing a short story, my first post-Clarion piece of short fiction, and I was wondering where to sell it.

The thing is, I sold it the next day.

Today, I received the contract, and I am so very, very delighted to tell you that my short story, "A Life in Fictions," will be in the anthology Stories, edited by Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio.

Why, yes. I did do a mad dance of happiness all around my house.

(Incidentally, I don't know what this person thinks they are selling.)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations -- can hardly wait to see you in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. Congratulations on what sounds like an awesome sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jim. I'm still sort of pinching myself in disbelief.

    ReplyDelete