Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still cold, less grumpy

Almost completely ungrumpy, as a matter of fact, due to an unexpected bit of awesome that happened yesterday. Details when and if they become relevant.

The snow removers still have not contacted me. Honestly, even this makes me more sad than grumpy. It's a small, local business that I used last year, and was very happy with (hence the prepaying this year.) But none of my phone calls have been returned, not even to say, "we're sorry."

I'm mostly holed up inside where it's warm, and writing, but here are a couple things that might make you happy, if you're feeling grumpy:

The Muppets ring the bells. Ding dong!

In honor of the Shakespeare decorating the top of my Christmas tree. "That is the question. Yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment