Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A shiver in my bones just thinking

Finished the draft of "In Scarlet Nights I Saw You" - otherwise known as the Little Red Werewolf story - last night. It's broken, but I know how to fix it. (And thinking about that this morning made me realize that I am progressing as a writer. I didn't always know when a story was broken. Now, even when I can't see the fix, I can at least see that one is necessary.) And I'd like to take today and work on it, but I am literally and figuratively under the weather, so it may well be a day off.


So you're not bored:

I am currently obsessed with the Jamie Cullum cover of "Please Don't Stop the Music." It's dead sexy. Also: exploding piano!


The first episode of Season Three of Shadow Unit is up. Shadow Unit is one of the things I most look forward to reading, and I highly recommend it, especially if you are a fan of Criminal Minds or Wire in the Blood. "The Unicorn Evils" may be the best episode yet, although if you haven't read the show before, I'd recommend starting earlier. (Perhaps at the beginning, if you like being conventional.)


Beaker is my favorite muppet

1 comment: