Sunday, July 4, 2010

This is radio nowhere

Posting here, and on twitter, is liable to be light and sometimes nonexistent this week. (This is the point where you make your sad face, and say, "Oh, I'll miss you, Kat.") On Wednesday, my lovely and gracious colleague, for whom I have been house- and cat-sitting, returns from traveling all over the world, and I will move to my new place.

This means, the next few days will be balanced between responsibilities here, and trying to get the rooms painted I want to paint before my stuff arrives, as well as moving the things of mine that are here from here to there. Internet person comes on Wednesday to plug me back in to this series of tubes. The remainder of my worldly possessions will arrive from New Hampshire Thursday. Except for the new furniture, which will begin arriving Thursday, and hopefully all be delivered by the end of the following week.

So if you don't hear from me for a bit, it's not because I don't love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment