Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The latest in an ongoing series

So. Tired. 


So very tired.


And I haven't been posting, and I'm sorry, 'cause I miss you guys when I'm not here. (And also because I feel like a hypocrite when I click through the list of blogs I regularly read, and there aren't new entries from my favorite people, and I feel grumpy because no one is entertaining me, and here I am, not holding up my end of the "Here we are, now. Entertain us." bargain.)


I spent last week running around like a fiend trying to clear up some of the ambient chaos, because one of my dearest friends in the world was supposed to come out on Friday and visit for the weekend. Then we had crazy-mad wind, and her flight got canceled. Bad. Then my nearly-13-year-old-pug, Sam I Am, got sick. Then he got sicker. He just got home, after spending three days in the hospital. He is even more tired than I am, although thankfully, is much better now than he was.


So that is why I have not been posting, and why I may not have the energy to make my brain do anything creative here for the next couple of days. But you know what? Pat Rothfuss and Seanan McGuire have new books out today. The next issue of Locke & Key comes out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to distract yourself with all of that awesome until I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment