Friday, April 22, 2011

Gaiman, Borges, and, er, me

You guys! Remember when I wrote about signing Very Excellent and Wonderful contracts?


They were for this!


Seriously, I think I forgot how to breathe when I got the email telling me. My story. In such company. Read by a real actor. In a theatre on Broadway. This is so many of my dreams coming true all at once that my hands are shaking as I type this.


I will be there, and I am bringing my Mom as my date, because I can hold her hand and cry from happiness.



11 comments:

  1. This. Is. Awesome.

    Congratulations!

    I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish you could be there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG WOW.

    So many congrats, there's nowhere to begin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started following your blog. Don't remember how I came across it but on your recent success a hearty congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Todd! Thanks for saying hello, and for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you - and such company indeed. Wow. Gaiman and Borges. That's like... WOW. Congrats a million times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giant congrats to you!
    My name is *really* close to yours (Katie) so it's actually kinda surreal for me too.
    But still! Congrats!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, wonderful news. Congrats, Kat. You deserve it. *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, everyone!

    Katie, it's a good name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just remembered that this is tonight -- have fun, Kat! Break a leg. ~Ali

    ReplyDelete