Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I write these apologies for me, really

I hate not blogging regularly. I like talking to you guys. It's fun. We have good conversations. So I really try not to let too many days go by without a post.


But the thing is, it's that time of the semester. The end. Where the students are all freaking out because they have to write their final papers, and I am buying up the local supply of coffee and chocolatey desserts because I am going to have to grade them.


And I have some exciting news - an interview and an essay that will be online soon! a web project that will launch next month! an incredibly exciting development that I will tell you about as soon as I can! - but nothing I can be specific about, and I don't want to write Kat Howard and the Blog of Secrets.


So hello. I'm here. Not dead. Things are good. And I'll be back with a brain no crazier than usual when I've finished grading 125K words on Chaucer.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the end of the semester from the student-end. I'm totally with you on the chocolatey desserts thing. And congrats on the 5ekr3t pr0j3kt5! Those always bode well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your end of semester. May we both triumph.

    ReplyDelete