Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still alive, still writing

I'm at one of those weird places where I'm very busy, lots of things are happening, and yet I have very little to write about here. I'm working on a number of writing projects, and teaching my course, and getting excited for World Fantasy next weekend. And things are happening, but nothing I can really talk about in a concrete way, and blog posts full of "I've got a secret" aren't really that fun.


There is, of course, the option of the blog that isn't a personal update, but that requires the time and the brain and the words to write it. And my time and brain and words have all been going to other things recently, with more or less degree of success. So I'm semi-hoping that this post will do what posts of this nature so often do, and give me such wonderful things to blog about that I'll make myself find the time, and so there will be a post apologizing for lack of posting followed by lots of writing, but I have my doubts.


So. I'm alive. I'm writing. I'm busy. Things are generally good, and I hope they are for you as well.

3 comments:

  1. I guess we shouldn't be surprised to see both you and Joe Hill go a little quiet in October :). A fertile time to write for minds like yours, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you both. October does make me really happy, so maybe that does have something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete