Monday, October 24, 2011

Where to find me

This weekend I will be at World Fantasy Con, in San Diego. If you are going to be there, and would like to find me I am:

Having a solo reading! Friday 11:30 am, in Pacific 6/7. I will probably be reading "The Speaking Bone," which was published in Apex earlier this year.

Reading as part of the Fantasy Magazine group reading. Saturday 3-4 pm, in one of the hotel suites (tbd). There are some really great writers who are participating in this one, so I'm quite excited for it. I'll be reading an excerpt from "Choose Your Own Adventure."

I will also be wandering about most days (except for Sunday, when I leave, lo, very early), attending readings and panels and BarCon. If you see me (I am a tall and redheaded person, so fairly easy to spot) feel free to say hello.


  1. San Diego is my favorite place on earth. Have fun!

  2. Woot! Very exciting. I hope that you have a very wonderful time. :-)