Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Come and sit by my fire, and I'll tell you a story.

I am taking a quick break from the insanity of packing (my Mom is here helping, and it is still so nuts, there is actually a box downstairs labelled "weird shit") to tell you about a wonderful project I am so thrilled to be a part of.

Fireside Magazine, Issue 2 (and beyond).

I'll let you click over and see the details, but the short version is, it's a Kickstarter for a fabulous magazine, with short stories and a comic, and wonderful artwork. There are so many amazing people who are part of this - Stephen Blackmoore! Galen Dara! Damien Walters Grintalis! Jake Kerr! Steve Walker! Brian White! - and I am delighted to be involved.

And I really, really want to write this story. If you like, you can even be in it. (Cue diabolical laugh.)

Thanks so much to those who have supported us already, and thank you also to those who will support us in the future.


  1. Congrats on issue 2 and hope your packing goes fast. On my recent vacation back home to the States, most of my time was spent helping my daughter pack. Some great conversations come from sorting through junk and or 'weird stuff'.

    1. The conversations have been a delight. That, and the random joy of finding things I thought were lost. Thanks!