Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oz Reimagined out today!

I am very excited that Oz Reimagined, a fabulous anthology edited by John Joseph Adams and Douglas Cohen, is out today. As you may have guessed from my excitement, I have a story in it. It's called "A Tornado of Dorothys," and it is clearly the most awesome title I have ever come up with. I only hope the story is worthy of it.

The anthology is full of amazing writers and beautifully illustrated by Galen Dara. I'm thrilled to be part of this project.

Here is a link to all of the places where you can buy Oz Reimagined, should you be so moved. You can also buy "A Tornado of Dorothys" as a kindle single, if that's your preference. The site that I linked to also has all sorts of interesting things, like interviews with all of us, so you can spend lots of time in our versions of Oz.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea ... excellent timing for the release too! ... checked out some of the other titles ... 'One Flew Over The Rainbow' - the mind boggles :D ... I hope it sells like hotcakes

    ReplyDelete