Monday, March 14, 2016

Book sale - A Cathedral of Myth and Bone

I am absolutely delighted that I have sold a short fiction collection to my editor, Joe Monti, at Saga. It will be called A Cathedral of Myth and Bone and is scheduled to come out in Spring 2018.

I am really thrilled about this. Cathedral will be a selected collection, themed around the ideas of myth and hagiography. It will have some previously published pieces, and some that are original to the collection. One of those original pieces will be a novella called "Once, Future" that's a modern day version of the Arthurian legend. If you know me at all, you'll know how excited I was to write this.

I am also very happy because this collection marks my fourth book sold. I'm not quite sure how that happened - it still seems a bit surreal. But I'm so happy, and I can't wait for you to read it.